WHO DECIDES WHY AND HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Savvas Rolex Ltd determines why and how we process your personal data.Your personal data will controlled by which you have given instructions to, or with which you are otherwise dealing with or receiving communications.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA MIGHT WE COLLECT?
We collect different types of personal data for different reasons – this may include:
- Contact information: Information such as your name, job title, postal address, home address where you provide this to us, business address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number and email address.
- Payment data: Data necessary for us to process payments , including credit / debit, bank details, pay-pal, card numbers, security code numbers and other such relevant billing details.
- Business details: Business information which we necessarily process as part of our instructions or projects we are involved in or otherwise provided by you voluntarily.
- Preferences: Information about your preferences, where it is relevant to the services and/or products we provide.
- Platform information: Your password and other related log-in details for platforms maintained by Savvas Rolex Ltd, where you have access.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may collect personal data about you in various cases, such as for example:
- When you need information or you have a question about a product or an inquiry, about an order you have placed or you want to find out more information about having a custom product.
- When you make an inquiry through our website, in person, over email or over the telephone;
- When you purchase a product from our company
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
- when you create an account on our website
- When you or your company provide services to us, or otherwise offer to do so.
In some circumstances, we may collect personal data about you from third parties – for example, we may collect personal data from your company, or from a publicly available record.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will use your personal data for the following purposes (Permitted Purposes):
- To provide updates, reminders, requests in which you are interested in.
- To analyse and improve our services and communications to you;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and requests anywhere in the world, including reporting to and/or being audited by national and international regulatory, law enforcement and tax reporting bodies;
- To communicate with you through the channels you have approved to keep you up to date on the latest product and company developments, announcements, and other information about our products and company – including, newsletters and other information – as well as events and projects we may organised;
Where you have expressly given us your consent, we may process your personal data also for the following purposes:
- For customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, sweepstakes, contests or other promotional activities or events; or
- To collect information about your preferences to create a user profile to personalize and foster the quality of our communication and interaction with you (for example, by way of newsletter tracking or website analytics).
With regard to newsletters, we will only provide you with such information if you have opted in. You have the opportunity to opt out of receiving such communications at any time. We will not use your personal data for taking any automated decisions affecting you or creating profiles other than described above.
We may also process your data based on your consent where you have expressly given that to us.
HOW WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may share your personal data in the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal data between Savvas Rolex Ltd on a confidential basis where this is required for the purpose of providing other products and services, as well as for administrative, billing and other business purposes.
- We may also use aggregated personal data and statistics for the purpose of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop our website and our services.
We will otherwise only disclose your personal data when you direct us or give us permission to do so.
CAN YOU REFUSE TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH US?
In general, we receive your personal data where you provide this on a voluntary basis, and there will typically be no detrimental effect for you if you wish not to provide this or otherwise withhold your consent for it to be processed. However, there are certain cases where we will unfortunately be unable to act without receiving such data, for example where we need to carry out orders, or otherwise to provide you with our online services or communications.
Where it is not possible for us to provide you with what you request without the relevant personal data, we will let you know accordingly.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE?
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your personal data confidential and secure, in accordance with our internal policies and procedures regarding storage of, access to and disclosure of personal data. We may keep your personal data in our electronic systems, in the systems of our contractors, or in paper files.
PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE FROM YOU ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We delete your personal data once it is no longer reasonably necessary for us to keep it, or, where we have relied on your consent to keep your personal data, once you withdraw your consent for us to do so, and we are not otherwise legally permitted or required to keep the data. Importantly, Savvas Rolex Ltd will keep your personal data as necessary for the purposes of email campaign and company newsletter.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
Subject to certain conditions under applicable legislation, you have the right to:
- request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- have any inaccurate data we hold about you corrected;
- object or restrict our use of your personal data;
- submit a complaint if you have concerns about the way in which we are handling your data.
To do any of the above, please contact us at [email protected] To enable us to process your request, we may require that you provide us with proof of your identity, such as by providing us with a copy of a valid form of identification – this is to ensure that we appropriately protect the personal data we hold from unauthorized access requests and comply with our security obligations.
In relation to complaints, we will promptly respond to your requests and complaints. In the event that you are unhappy with our response, you may submit a complaint to the relevant privacy regulator. We can provide you with the details of the relevant regulator upon request.
CORRECTING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where any personal data you have provided us with has changed, or where you believe the persona; data we hold is inaccurate, please let us know at [email protected] We cannot be responsible for any loss that may arise due to us having any inaccurate, incomplete, inauthentic or otherwise deficient personal data which you have provided to us. Please also let us know if you wish to withdraw any request.
We may store cookies on your devices for the purposes of delivering a better user experience for you on our websites – please see our Cookies Policy.
GET IN TOUCH